Monday, December 3, 2007

"It's the holiday season"

I just wanted to give everyone an update on my life and health. If you are still checking this blog then I really appreciate your continued interest and concern. I am doing well. There have been some ups and downs the last couple of weeks but I am currently doing much better. I have surprised all of the doctors...none of the them expected me to be around right now but I am. My heartrate is down, my blood pressure is good, and there is nothing in my lungs. I am really looking forward to the holiday season. I appreciate the prayers and visits...they mean a lot to me. Happy Holidays to all! - Levi

6 comments:

Carly said...

So glad to hear you are doing so well. We have been wondering about you and keeping you in our prayers. Enjoy this wonderful time of year.
Love, Carly (Delozier) Martin and Family

jen e. photography said...

THANKS FOR POSTING! I WISH YOU A HAPPY HAPPY....HEALTHY HOLIDAY!

Erin said...

Levi! Thank you for your inspiring blog, travels, and example. I am a friend/acquaintance of your mom and think the world of you both!! Best wishes for your holiday season--you already have the best gift ever!!! Thank you for sharing it with us all!
Love, Erin Madsen

Amberly and Jesse Schiffman said...

Bevi-
It was sooooo good to see you and visit with you last week! We hope you enjoyed the Africa book and the sweet picture of you kissing your mom on the cheek...we knew that pic had to be put in a frame and set out! Sorry for it being a belated birthday present. We hope to see you this weekend and we would love to be able to see more pictures, we sure enjoyed the 7 continents dvd..so amazing! See you soon homie
Jess and Amb

JD and Lindsay said...

Levi- I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you and praying. Allison and Tyson keep me updated. God Bless!
Lindsay (Roeder) Dwyer

Annie said...

Hey, it is Annie Sorensen. I just heard about some of your struggles today and started searching to find you. If you feel up to it call me. I would love to come spend some time with you and catch up. 631-5177. Loves!!!